This content pack provides Mobile Center 2.2 support for iOS devices running iOS 11 and 11.01 with Mobile Center 2.20.
· This hotfix supports Linux server and connector installations as well as Mac connectors.
· For testing mobile websites, use the MC Browser app. This hotfix does not provide support for native browsers on iOS 11 devices.
· For testing Hybrid apps, use a packaged (instrumented) version of the app. This hotfix only supports packaged applications.
· For Linux server upgrades: iOS 11 devices cannot use apps that were packaged (instrumented) with Mobile Center 2.20. To automatically upgrade your packaged apps to work with iOS 11, you need to set up the latest iOS Packager service. For information about packaging your app, see MC Docs.
· In order to work with packaged (instrumented) apps on iOS11, you must update the packaging service. For details, see MC Docs.
Mobile Center 2.2 GA version
Suggested for you are based on app category, product compatibility, popularity, rating and newness. Some apps may not show based on entitlements. Learn more about entitlements.
Patch installation for MC Server (Linux)
Patch installation for MC Connector (Linux)
Patch installation for MC Connector (MAC)
You can manually package your iOS app from the command line using the HPMCEnabler tool.
You can set up Mobile Center so that when a user uploads an app, Mobile Center automatically packages the app with record and replay libraries. To enable automatic packaging and signing of apps by Mobile Center, the administrator needs to set up the packaging and signing services. This bundle is a packaging service for iOS.
Related content and resources
Please upgrade to one of the following broswers: Internet Explorer 11 (or greater) or the latest version of Chrome or Firefox