- LoadRunner must be installed. LoadRunner is not needed for Web Tours to operate, but is required to successfully complete the LoadRunner tutorial.
- Check that you are using Internet Explorer 10 or later.
- You need to have administrative permissions on the machine to install Web Tours (but administrative permissions are not required to run the Web Tours application).
- Download the following files for the Web Tours application (available at the bottom of this page):
- strawberry-perl-22.214.171.124. msi
- WebTours. zip
- Install Strawberry Perl:
- Double-click strawberry-perl-126.96.36.199. msi to run the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install in the default folder.
Note: Installing Strawberry Perl modifies the system’s PATH environment variable, and adds the Strawberry Perl folder, for example, C:\strawberry\perl\bin. This is required for Web Tours to operate properly.
- Install Web Tours: Unzip the contents of the WebTours. zip to a folder on the machine, for example to C:\WebTours.
Start Web Tours
- Access the folder where you have unzipped WebTours. zip, for example C:\WebTours.
- Run StartServer. bat.
- A standard command line window opens, indicating that the server is running. Keep this window open while you access the Web Tours application.
You are now ready to try out the Web Tours application and continue with the tutorial. See http://lrhelp.saas.hpe.com/en/12.55/help/WebHelp/Content/Tutorial/WebTours.htm