This product-specific package includes the resources that support the Perimeter, Network, Host, and Entity Monitoring use case categories. Install this package if you collect Cisco ASA logs for your ESM.
The changes include:
1. Updated content to meet Activate best practices.
2. Hooks to L1 and L2 Entity Monitoring, Host Monitoring, and Perimeter Monitoring.
3. Automated installer for Windows and Linux based console.
WARNING: This package update 184.108.40.206 will remove the following Active list from the previous package version 220.127.116.11. Make sure to export Active List content in the .csv file to preserve data.
"/All Active Lists/ArcSight Activate/Core/Product Active Lists/Cisco ASA/Entity Authentication/Cisco ASA 24H Lockout Count"
New features in Version 18.104.22.168:
1) Create a new group ASA under Cisco so that other Cisco product packages (such as Firepower, NX-OS, etc.) will be added later.
2) New filters for VPN and WebVPN.
3) More filters for intrusion sensor-specific events.
4) One new product rule.
Cisco ASA SSL Library Error Events.
Suggested for you are based on app category, product compatibility, popularity, rating and newness. Some apps may not show based on entitlements. Learn more about entitlements.
1) Create a new group ASA under Cisco so that other Cisco product packages (such as Firepower, NX-OS etc.) will be added later.
2) New filters for VPN and WebVPN
3) More filters for intrusion sensor specific events
4) One new product rule: Cisco ASA SSL Library Error Events
Please upgrade to one of the following broswers: Internet Explorer 11 (or greater) or the latest version of Chrome or Firefox