This Novell Sentinel Collector provides data-capture capabilities for McAfee Network Security Platform and related products. Sentinel must be installed and operational before attempting to use this Collector. For further information, refer to the Quickstart helpfile included in the Collector or the full McAfee Network Security Platform Collector documentation.
Supported Product Versions:McAfee IntruShield 2.1, McAfee IntruShield 3.x, McAfee Network Security Platform 4.1, McAfee Network Security Platform 5.x, McAfee Network Security Platform 6.x
Suggested for you are based on app category, product compatibility, popularity, rating and newness. Some apps may not show based on entitlements. Learn more about entitlements.
▪ Bug# 642226: Enhanced the Collector to support McAfee NSP version 6.
▪ Bug# 451537: Modified the query to use creationTime as offset.
▪ Bug# 500905: The Collector is enhanced to support v5 of Network Security Platform.
▪ Bug# 603374: Modified the Collector to parse IP Address properly.
▪ Bug# 500915: Modified the Collector to populate EventName from the iv_attack table.
▪ Bug# 589458: The taxonomy mapping is modified to specify the XDAS Outcome values properly.
▪ Bug# 573921: Added logic to support falloff on the timing of database queries to prevent excessive resource usage.
▪ Bug# 582547: Fixed an issue where the DeviceEventTimeString field was not being properly set.
▪ Bug# 576172: Enhanced reporting of EventName for unrecognized or unsupported events.
▪ Bug# 550659: Corrected an issue with the "Custom" execution mode which prevented proper initialization of the custom code.
▪ Bug# 622912: Modified report queries to optimize performance.
Please upgrade to one of the following broswers: Internet Explorer 11 (or greater) or the latest version of Chrome or Firefox