This project includes below content packs for ITSMA2017.07 containerized release:
1. SM9.41 unload to support on-prem SM9.41 mixed mode, in addition, recommend to also apply SM9.41p6HF2 to improve performance
2. SM9.50 unload to support on-prem SM9.50 mixed mode
3. Solr plug-in to better support your search experience with the new service portal using Solr
4. Master Data on boarding tool can help you import master data from an existing Classic ITSMA system to ITSMA containerized Express
5. Android APP installation will enable you to enjoy the native mobility solution for the new service portal
6. Packer and Terraform scripts to help you create AWS AMI to enable AWS deployment
Suggested for you are based on app category, product compatibility, popularity, rating and newness. Some apps may not show based on entitlements. Learn more about entitlements.
This is the mobile client for ITSMA service portal in ITSMA suite. Via this application, you can enjoy best in class native mobility solution which offers below functionalities with cutting-edge user experience:
1. Search service or support offerings, knowledge articles and news
2. Create new service or support request
3. Approve or deny requests
4. Accept or reject resolved requests
5. Browse the service or support offerings
We offer below languages:
3. Simplified Chinese
12. Brazil Portuguese
ITSMA Suite can be installed on AWS to support more flexible business requirements and further optimize your IT resources. Below scripts will enable you to create the AMI and provision infrastructure to install ITSMA on AWS. Please follow the detailed instructions under "Install CDF and ITSMA in the cloud" from the doc portal. https://docs.software.hpe.com/wiki/display/ITSMA201707
Note about which package to download
If you have already installed ITSMA 2017.07 GA version, you can still use itsma-aws-provisioning-1.0.0-20170911.034338-11.zip for AWS provisioning. And the itsma-aws-provisioning-itsma-aws-provisioning-2017.07.001-20170929.103817-22.zip is dedicated for deploying ITSMA 2017.07.001 on AWS. We highly recommend you using this latest version of ITSMA 2017.07 to have better HA (multiple masters) support. You can download ITSMA 2017.07.001 from SSO portal.
You may want to keep your existing implementation for some capabilities that were previously deployed in the classic manner while trying some new functions like deployed in container. In this release, we will support mixed mode which enables you to use an external classic CMDB system and/or Service Manager system, together with containerized components (Chat, Service Portal, and Smart Analytics) in ITSMA NG Express.
You will need apply below items that are required for mixed mode deployment:
1. Two unloads to enable APIs at SM side for suite integration, for detailed installation and configuration steps please refer to "ITSMA Suite July release document" under Install -> Install CDF and ITSMA on premises -> Install the ITSMA suite (on-premises) -> Mixed Mode -> Scenario 1: Both SM and CMDB are non-containerized -> Task 4.2 from our doc portal. https://docs.software.hpe.com/wiki/display/ITSMA201707
CompatibleForNG_Plus_SM941.unl (for SM9.41 only)
CompatibleForNG_SM941to952.unl (for SM9.41 and above. Need apply after CompatibleForNG_Plus_SM941.unl is applied when apply unloads on SM9.41)
2. If you are using Service Manager 9.41, we recommend to upgrade to SM9.41.p6HF2 in order to improve performance. Please find the SM9.41.p6HF2 installation files from CRyPT (https://patch-central.corp.hpecorp.net/crypt-web/protected/viewContent.do?patchId=SM9.41.6002_P6_HF2&product=crypt%3Aservice_manager%3A&hasProdBreadcrumb=true)
3. If you are using Solr as knowledge search engine, please apply solr plugin propel-solr-plugin.zip which will enable you to enjoy the new service portal capabilities on top of Solr search. Please refer to "Install Solr plugin for Service Portal Search" for more details, you can find it from Install -> Install CDF and ITSMA on premises -> Install the ITSMA suite (on-premises) -> Mixed Mode -> Scenario 1: Both SM and CMDB are non-containerized .
This tool set can help you import master data from an existing Classic ITSMA system to ITSMA NG Express. Please flow data-on boarding steps described in Data On boarding section under Administrate ITSMA suite part from the doc portal: https://docs.software.hpe.com/wiki/display/ITSMA201707
Related content and resources
Please upgrade to one of the following broswers: Internet Explorer 11 (or greater) or the latest version of Chrome or Firefox