This Content Pack improves the Operations Agent Internal Event Correlation by automatically updating the events to have appropriate message keys in a policy driven fashion. The Content Pack policies, also enhance the internal events with appropriate instruction text, making the events more actionable.
The Content Pack ships an Aspect (Internal message filter), that contains two Policies (Message Interceptor Policy of name internal_message_filter and Node Info Policy of name OPC_INT_MSG_FLT)
To use the Content, the user will have to
1. Import the Content Pack to OBM using below steps
a) Download content pack "OA_Content_Pack_for_Internal_Message_Filtering.zip"
b) In OBM admin UI, go to Administration -> Setup and Maintenance -> Content Packs
c) Click on "Import Content Pack Definitions and Content..." option and browse to "OA_Content_Pack_for_Internal_Message_Filtering.zip" file. Click on Import button and then click the Close button.
2. Deploy the "Internal message filter" Aspect to the managed nodes.
Note: If the user has custom internal message filtering rules, it should be manually merged to the "internal_message_filter" policy using the policy editor. This Content Pack is currently supported only for English locale. The "Internal message filter" Aspect should not be deployed to systems with non-English locale.
Suggested for you are based on app category, product compatibility, popularity, rating and newness. Some apps may not show based on entitlements. Learn more about entitlements.
Content Pack for Operations Agent Internal Message Filtering.
Whats New in the release :
1. Introduced the setting "OPC_AHS_MSG_EXCL_FILT=TRUE" under "agent.health" namespace. This setting ensures that Agent Internal Events will generate with category "AgentHealth" and it will directly forward to OBM without any filter/interception.
2. Introduced 12 new rules, and modified few conditions to intercept additional events that were not getting intercepted.
3. Removed "Close events with pattern" values from most of the rules so that event will show as duplicate if the same event reoccurs. The event will however be closed only when the issue is resolved.
Related content and resources
Please upgrade to one of the following broswers: Internet Explorer 11 (or greater) or the latest version of Chrome or Firefox