Customer Use Case
With ZigiOps, you can quickly sync ITSM and ITOM by connecting Zendesk and OpsBridge Manager (OBM) .OBM receives events from different tools, which ZigiOps allows you to redirect manually or automatically (based on specific conditions). When OBM receives a new event in the event browser, it transfers it to a connected server for ZigiOps. ZigiOps then creates a new incident in Zendesk, which contains all OBM event details. The platform returns the ticket number to OBM event as an external ID. The OBM event is then updated. This update is logged into the related incident in Zendesk. Updates include lifecycle synchronization, regular fields, custom attributes, and annotations. Similarly, the Zendesk incident is updated. ZigiOps automatically reports the update in OBM’s related event. Updates include lifecycle synchronization, regular fields, custom fields, and comments or work notes.
- Synchronization of data in real-time – ZigiOps empowers data transfers in real-time to help you take actions faster.
- Secure on-prem solution – ZigiOps was created with security in mind. Our product does not store any of your company data.
- Smart data loss prevention – Our platform prevents you from data losses in case of system downtime.
- Data extractions – Collecting all your data has never been easier. ZigiOps extracts and transfers data between your applications in real-time.
- Deep integrations – Go beyond scratching the top information layer and capture complex data relationships and system dependencies for full transparency.
- Bi-directional integrations - Connect ITSM, ITOM, DevOps, and APM to dramatically improve communication and issue resolutions between your teams.
Start your free trial today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggested for you are based on app category, product compatibility, popularity, rating and newness. Some apps may not show based on entitlements. Learn more about entitlements.
Please upgrade to one of the following broswers: Internet Explorer 11 (or greater) or the latest version of Chrome or Firefox